Thursday, February 18, 2016

E is no longer for evil!

Today is the day I conquered the evil scale! It no longer owns me. 
I may never weigh myself on this thing again, but knowing that I could if I want to is amazing! I let this thing control my mind. It was alway in the back of my head that I couldn't. Well that is no longer an obstacle. I can not and will not let it control me. I feel amazing!
While I have weighed less before, I have never been this healthy. This time is different. Before I went through the motions and had results but I always reached my goal and quit. It was a temporary situation. This is different. The way I approach food and exercise is different. I've had support in the past but not the amazing group of women I have now. I've eaten healthy before but again that was temporary and not realistic sustainable changes. I've exercised before but not with the strength, enjoyment and success that I have now. I'm not perfect. I do not pretend to be. I am accepting of my flaws and failures and no longer allow them to defeat me. This time my head is in the right place and I will succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment