Saturday, June 11, 2016

Worst pain ever!!!!

So yesterday was surgery #2. Originally planned on them removing the external fixator and putting in places and acres to fix the knee. 
Surprisingly I woke up to this. The Dr mentioned there was a chance of needing another fixator if the knee was more complicated than expected. Well apparently I made this one of the worst injuries the Dr has seen. The surgery ran LONGER than expected but on the up side the Dr got everything fixed that he wanted to. I was HEAVILY loaded with pain killers and pretty much missed all of Friday. Last night and this morning as the nerve block started to wear off I'm in pain. Severe pain. Worst pain ever. I almost think it's worse because the first surgery was fairly easy to recover from but this feels impossible. It's going to take everything I have to get through this. I REALLY want to return to TX and somewhat normal life but I know I have at least one more surgery ahead of me and this recovery is going to be HARD and painful. I appreciate all the love and support I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment