Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Questions A-Z

In keeping with the theme of my blog mentor I've found a blog quiz of my own online. 

A. What are your favourite smells? Fresh coffee, eucalyptus & mint, anything baking

B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? Yes but is isn't pretty

C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? My husband

D. What song did you last listen to? Hot Dog Dance thanks to my toddler...

E. Do you have a crush on anybody? Usher

F. Do you like The Beatles? LOVE

G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? Purple...it works for all seasons

H. Do you cook often? Yes. I love to cook but don't always have time. 

I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? Finding Nemo. I love Disney

J. Can you sew? Yes. Very well

K. What is your favorite fruit? Tough to pick just one...pineapple, peaches, strawberries, peaches...whatever is fresh and in season

L. Are you health conscious? Not as much as I should be

M. What's the strangest thing you've eaten? My opinion, uni (sea urchin roe) but others would probably say scrapple. 

N. Do you curse a lot? Not as much as I used to. 

O. When was the last time you had a pint of beer? Last month

P. Are you pro life or pro choice? Pro choice for as long as I can remember. 

Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? Sushi

R. What was the last book you purchased? Sh*tty Mom

S. Where was your last vacation? Dallas but that was technically because of a conference. 

T. Do you shave your pits? Absolutely

U. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? No

V. When was the last time you went out without a bra? Anytime I'm home and not expecting company

W. When was the last time you went commando in public? Not a fan

X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? Yes. Sled riding and went straight into a frozen lilac bush

Y. How do you like your eggs? I'll eat them pretty much any way

Z. What was your last argument about and who with? Husband. Attitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment