Friday, February 22, 2013

Damn my friends! AKA the countdown of me

I guess it's fitting that I update my "weekly" blog a month later. My bad. I was bullied into this (because I opened my big mouth) so here we go...all in random order.

TEN of my favorite foods
1. Garden cheesesteak - provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, hot pepper relish, grilled onions
2. Perfectly seared steak with blue cheese
3. Foie Gras
4. Sushi
5. Lamb chops
6. Duck breast
7. Bagel & lox
8. Chocolate peanut butter anything
9. Cheese in all forms
10. Curry Pferdewurst

NINE of my all-time favorite movies (that I could think of)
1. Whip it
2. Harry Potter
3. Anne of Avonlea
4. The Help
5. Nightmare Before Christmas
6. Silence of the Lambs
7. The Little Mermaid
8. Love Actually
9. Steel Magnolias

EIGHT celebrities I'd like to marry
1. Usher
2. Alexander Skarsgard
3. Jude Law
4. Joe Manganiello
5. Gerard Butler
6. David Beckham
7. Taye Diggs
8. Shemar Moore

SEVEN things I'm loving right now
1. Date nights with my husband
2. Nights out with my girls
3. Snuggles with my Katie
4. Working out again
5. Humidifier
6. Trail mix
7. Pinterest (evil time suck)

SIX places I'd like to visit someday
1. Disneyland
2. France
3. London
4. Australia
5. PEI & Halifax
6. British Columbia

FIVE games I played as a child
1. Life
2. Freeze tag
3. Hide & seek
4. UNO
5. Parcheesi

FOUR things I'd rather never see again
1. A loved one in the hospital
2. Flashing lights in my rearview mirror
3. Plumber crack
4. Allergies

THREE things I'd like to do this year
1. Figure out my next career move
2. Work on me
3. Learn German

TWO facts about me
1. I can not whistle
2. I'd rather scrub a toilet than wash dishes

ONE meaning behind my blog name
1. People tend to judge based upon something superficial....go ahead and judge me...I don't care. I'm also huge Yoda fan and total geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment