Thursday, January 3, 2013

And so it begins...

So I'm finally going to start a blog. Why? I say why not! I've got nothing to lose. I feel this is a big year of change and why not put pen to paper (so to speak) and hold myself accountable for setting my own changes in motion. I imagine this will also be a place for me to vent about life, as I see it and share anything that I feel may be of interest. I am not a fabulous writer. I am only clever in my own mind and I'm not sure if anyone has any interest in what I have to say. With all that being said...let's get this show on the road!
I've always said if you're not happy with your current situation then do something about it or suck it up! I just don't see the point of whining. Last year I took my own advice and started to change my perspective so I could be overall happer with my new life. Just when I was getting comfortable with my daily life and my new definition of self it looks like 2013 is going to have even more changes in store for me. I'd love to be the person that immeditately says "Bring it on!" but I'm more of a "Seriously?" girl. So you'll have to bear with me while I work up the enthusiasm and motivation to "Be the change I want to be!".

1 comment: