Tuesday, January 22, 2013

All good things come to an end...

My birthday week began on Friday with my gay birthday. This tradition randomly started about 8 - 10 years ago when quite a few of my gays started wishing my happy birthday 3 days before my actual birthday. One might think it was a conspiracy but the irony is most of the gays don't know each other and they all live in different places. It was just strange gay kismet that continues as a funny tradition year after year. Hubby & I managed a great date night and celebrated my birthday in style. My actual birthday turned into a pretty good family day and I wrapped the week up with a fun MNO with some great mommy friends. There's always been a rule that the birthday is over when the birthday cake is gone, so it was officially over on Sunday. Another year older, but no big deal. Check back in 2 years and see if I feel the same way about 40!



No comments:

Post a Comment